I’ll be posting instructions on the phptestfest.org website as soon as
I’m able. In the meantime:
* All PRs that are for PHP TestFest should go to
* In your fork, create a new branch based on the
phptestfest-2017-master branch, for each pull request:
git checkout -b branch-for-my-test phptestfest-2017-master
* Each pull request should contain only one new phpt test file
* The --CREDIT-- section of the phpt is fine to use, but we won't use
it to track PHP TestFest participating or user group affiliation
* In each pull request, add the following to your pull request message.
Don't worry about correct spelling or uniform capitalization of the
group name. We'll smooth all that out by adding the appropriate label
for your group to the PR.
User Group: My User Group Name
That should help get you started, more details to come soon.
On Sep 14, 2017, at 1:25 AM, Florian Engelhardt <email@example.com> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 13. September 2017 15:55:23 UTC+2 schrieb Ken Guest:
I think they need to go against
i thought that too, but there are contributions having "TestFest 2017" in the credits section which were against php/php-src.
not entirely sure if they need a --CREDIT-- section as per
for tracking who and which user group the PRs get attributed to
That commit came with a PR against the php/php-src repository and not phpcommunity/phptestfest-php-src.
Can anyone clarify on that?